Sunday, August 17, 2008

Too Much Apps

Short post here. Ever since the app store opened, I've made a pledge that I would only download and use apps that I really need for work and and a couple of games.

What's happened since? Boy. Geez. Where do I begin? I've lost count how much I've spent on the app store. Suffice to say, there are a lot of apps to organize and it takes a bit of time.

I am hoping Apple will come put with an organizer for apps based on types like games or productivity.

Perhaps, a dock just like a regular Mac can be incorporated for access to essential apps and functions.

For now putting apps together by types is the best way I know to organizing the iPhone.

Let hope we see something from Apple soon.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...