Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dear Santa: Hulu App Please

Dear Santa,

I've been good.  Okay, I lied.  But I try.  Okay, another lie.  Let's start over.  As Bart Simpson would say, I tried to try.  In this day and age, that's consider pretty good.

Well, I spent part of the morning at Starbucks getting some work done and while waiting for my second latte, I started watching Youtube on the iPhone.  And I got to thinking, "wow, would it be cool if I could watch Hulu videos as well?"

After all, I was hooked up to the ATT Wi-Fi node with my iPhone and my Mac at the coffee house and it would be really nice if I could watch the season premiere of the Sarah Connors Chronicles and not have to share it with the guy at the next table.  I would not have minded if he didn't ask me to replay parts that he didn't "get".

So, yeah, I like a Hulu app.  I know Apple probably won't go for that.  Maybe.  But still, it's something I think a lot of folks will go for.  Android's coming out.  Hulu would fit perfectly.  Heck, I'll even pay for the app and endure commercials.

So, what do you say?

Biggest fan (no lie here).

PS.  I'll setttle for a Netflix app.  Either one works for me.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...