Sunday, January 10, 2010

FB Hacked

Today, I had a friend whose facebook account. It literally was happening while we were driving to the mountains.

My friend had a Droid but it took my laptop to help him wrestle back. Honestly, I am not certain that most other smart devices are gonna be able to undo the wrong as efficient as we did.

It's why I am hoping we'll be able to possess tablets capable of full desktop browsing and other more traditional computing capabilities.

We stopped off at a Starbucks to access the Internet. It involved a bit of disception on our part. But we were able to regain the right ownership of the account.

I am not sure exactly how the hacker was able to gain control of the account to begin with. My friend has one of the black MacBooks. I suspect this was a case of phishing.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...