Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Android: Not Sure About Gaming

When we finally get our G1 phones from T-Mobile, one of the best things about it is that all the apps will be free.

Well, that's because I've come to the conclusion that Android is still in beta and Google has yet to work out how developers can charge for their apps.

Regardless, I don't think I'll be buying any games unless its one that I can't already find in the iPhone/iPod Touch app store because I see my G1 more as a work device than a fun device.

But there is good news for potential G1 gamers.  More at On Android.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...