Monday, October 20, 2008

The G1 Has Landed

I got some play time with my G1, got it two days ahead of everybody else. Then again, there are tons of folks with their G1 last week too. Anyway, I've posted at On Android where I've offered some of my own first impressions on G1.  


The forthcoming review will be a through review from a G1 owner, me. I'm also currently uploading some pictures that I've taken. They're comparisons with some PDAs and my iPhone to start.  


What do I think so far? Android is promising. I can say the same about the G1 design though.


More at On Android.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...