Sunday, October 26, 2008

MacWind: Macbook Mini

I took the day off to catch up on some work, tutoring, and eventually visited Dave the Mobile Warrior to get what I've been waiting a whole week for:  my MSI Wind.

More specifically, I have been waiting for my MacWind, the first Macbook mini (its unofficial status be damned) and it has been worth every moment so far.

I had previous said that I was going to get a new Mac.  And true enough, I have.  I love the long battery life, the bright screen (my poor poor old Powerbook G4), and with only 1GB, it purrrrrrs...



 That piece of paper is actually a a couple of Apple logo stickers that came with the copy of Leopard that I bought.  Guess what I'm going to do with it?

There you go.  I will post more updates on my experience with the MB nano, or MacWind, both names are interchangeable.  It's pretty awesome.  And I was able to get this on the cheap.  If you remember last week, I was recommended by Dave to share with everyone the Live.com deal.

I have to say I am very satisfied, again so far.  And we tried it with the iChat and it works great.  The only issue is the mic doesn't work.  As far as I know, that is the only issue I'm sure some enterprising mobile warrior will resolve.

In any case, I'm once again very mobile with each 6-hour battery life.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...