Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mobile Update For October 28, 2008

Here's a big change I've made to my blogs and updates.  I've learned a lot since I started sharing my thoughts and pointing out the evils of wireless providers.

But I'm only getting started.  I enjoy serving the three readers (two of you are imaginary folks) that I've moved a lot of daily updates over to Mobile Digerati.  There's where you'll find updates for mobile gadgets, mobile issues, and Mac updates.

I'll continue to serve Onxo with posts on a daily basis.

By the way, if you sign up with live.com, you get a free year of hosting and domain name.  It's why I even tried doing this with Mobile Digerati.  And I've learned a lot along with you.  I highly recommend it.

This will have to be the major news today since nothing happen of importance that affects mobility.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...