Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Android Phone Tomorrow

I should be getting my G1 tomorrow.  I'm trying to get a lot of my work done tonight so I can provide you with a thorough review.  Not a quickie but review from a true G1 owner who will have to live with this for at least a year.

Now, there are elements that I'm looking most forward to.  It's indirectly related to iTunes in fact.  Access to Amazon's MP3 store.  Apple has made iTunes, iPod, and iPhone so easy to use that even when there are DRM free music out there, it simply is too much trouble to use any other service.

Anyway, I'll be posting at On Android tomorrow.  I'm assuming that UPS will deliver as promise.  As I've said before, UPS doesn't like me much.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...