Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted!

Okay.  Folks.  I voted.  I was like 10th in line.  Something like that.  I took some pics with my iPhone which I'll upload later.  I got to my polling station around 6:45 am. 

Anyway, I met an old guy in line.  Richard.  Cool dude.  65+ and still working.  Has his own biz and all.  He's what America is.  Generous, good outlook on the future, and sensible. 

Met another guy but forgot his name but he looked disappointed when he found out I was drink a carmel hot chocolate from Starbucks.  He's a straight-up coffee guy. 

Anyway, Richard gave me a coupon for coffee at a local coffee shop.  How cool is that?  And that reminded me.  Starbucks will offer a free coffee tomorrow to all voters.

Anway, go vote, my fellow mobile folks!

For daily wireless headlines important to mobile warriors, please visit Mobile Digerati.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...