Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Android Update December 2008

I've posted an update on my G1 experience.

I don't want to call it a review because, in the traditional sense, it's not a review.  It's more of a progress report since Android is still growing and being fine-tuned (after all, Google gave Android Marketplace a beta label and felt it wasn't ready to yet).

It's a bit of a mixed bag.  I highlighted some apps, talked about what I think are good about G1 and lamented the fact that some things that I thought should have been ready in Android but aren't.

Go ahead to On Android and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...