Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Apple's Answer to $500 Junk and Netbooks

It's that time of the year.  Rumors on the next and greatest Apple device are getting going and should turn into a category 4 or 5 iHurricane by Macworld 2009 in January.  So far, it's an iTropical storm.

But over at On Apple, I've chimed in on what I think would be Apple's "not a netbook" netbook. 

It's a two-part post and part one has been posted.  It's all idle speculation on my part but it's in keeping with Cupertino's habits and spirits of going against convention.  I've called the new device that we ALL know is coming:  Access.  As in being able to "Access" all your life and data.

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...