Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Trek-Themed iPhone - Very Cool

Been kind of sick the last week (and recovering now) so I haven't updated much. Lots went on but first let me show you what I found a poster at Gizmodo came up with.

He created a UI based on Star Trek TNG's touch-controls for the iPhone. It doesn't turn your iPhone into tricorder or disrupter but it's awesome how it worked with the iPhone's OS and functions.


This is definitely an area of development I like to see put some effort into developing. I'm sure there are other cool sci-fi themes folks can come up with for the iPhone or other devices.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...