Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mobile Tip: Watching NBC Videos on Smartphones and Mobile Devices

If you've got an iPhone, iPod Touch, or G1, you're in luck.  I'm guess it'll work with the Pre.  Probably the Blackberries.  Here goes.

Point your mobile browser here:  NBC Mobile.  You can watch many videos including full episodes.  It was a sweet discovery and I'm glad to be sharing it with you.

For other mobile sites that offer videos for your iPhone or G1, go to Onxo Mobile Tips.

Note:  I don't know if this works for all smartphones.  I assume this will work with the Pre because its browser is based on Webkit, the same used in the iPhone and G1.  But I think it has more to do with H.264 video support.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...