Saturday, September 26, 2009

Waiting Is Hard: This Time, It's eBook Reader

We had our first book club meeting about a month ago. I've mentioned this before. I finished the book finally and I went to start looking for the next book to suggest for the club at Borders.

When I walked in, there was a while table displaying Sony's Reader. A whole table. Previously, the reader is tucked in the corner of the store where it's hardly seen and if you happen to come across it, it's by chance and for the most part, it's a dummy model.

Now, the table full of eReader boxes and accessories (the boxes are empty) demonstrates how serious bookstores like Borders and Barnes and Noble are getting into electronic reading. As I've previously mentioned, I've been reading books on a Palm for years and more recently on my iPhone and iPod Touch. But upon see the display, it got me thinking about getting a reader again.

For a full looking at ereaders, factors to consider in deciding which is best for you, and what the future may hold in the market at Onxo Mobile Goodness.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...