Friday, November 27, 2009

Hardcore Mobility

It's been a while since I've posted directly with my mobile devices because I am usually in front of my Macbook and I haven't found a bargain blogging app that I truly like.




But having a few errands to run in my hometown, what better time to start, right? Actually, I forgot Macbook battery at home and didn't find a table at the local Barnes & Noble near an outlet.

So I am left with trying using my iPhone jacked into BN's free Wi-Fi.




So it has made me wonder about going totally mobile with my iPhone or G1 for a while just to see what that would be like. I've personally heard of instances of people who totally lived off their Blackberries in the past with access to broadband only at work. So with Android and iPhone users bragging about how great their devices are, should they put their money where their mouths are?

Well, I can honestly say that I'll be giving that a try more this Holidays in the US since I'll be moving around quite a bit, especially this Thanksgiving weekend.

I'll be heading out to the South Coast Plaza in Irvine tomorrow so I am sure to get a lot of opportunities to do a lot of mobile computing.

It sure helps with having extra juice for the mobile gadgets this Holidays.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...