Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Reading On A Smartphone Is Good Enough?

A friend sent me a great article from the NY Times about ereading and whether people will be reading with their iPhones or Kindles.

I had some time to think about that since I ordered my first reader, Barnes and Noble's Nook.  I won't get it until early December.  I eagerly anticipate it's arrival and I can see myself get a lot of mileage out of it.

Nevertheless, the mobile device I carry with me, whether it is my G1 or iPhone, will almost certainly be with me 24/7.

The NYT article doesn't take sides but I decided to provide a little more meat on the subject.  It's an interesting one.  It's also quite important because our reading behaviors can ultimately decide what publishers and tech companies do.

Lots more at Onxo Mobile Society.

More at NY Times.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...