Saturday, December 12, 2009

Weddings and Going Mobile

Going to the wedding. Normally, I can't say I am fond of these things. But this is family. I will have usher duty and a lot of catching up so I will be kept busy.

Nevertheless, I've charged up my G1 and iPhone just to make sure there is enough juice to last me through the day.

I got a preview at the rehearsal dinner. I was seated with folks I was not familiar with. There was a time when I would be bored out of my mind. No longer.

I kept writing these little mobile stories because I want to document these subtle changes.

For my fellow mobile warriors, we might be old hands at this with our smartphones like Blackberries and iPhones but for many still, they have not had the mobile experiences we have gone through.

The most exciting thing is that we are only scratching the surface in mobile computing.

Will update via twitter when I meet a cute girl.

Note: I will probably suggest to the wedding planner about using mobile tech to help her coordinate her events.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...