Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mobile No Longer Special But Necessary

I'm beginning to think that having access to mobile Internet is no longer something special. In fact now, it's almost a necessity if you've come to rely on it for much of your day-to-day activities. I'm not talking about updating Facebook or texting your peeps.

Company e-mails comes to mind. In my work, I'm constantly researching and searching for what my clients need. For personal needs, paying bills and scheduling and coordinating this weekend's dinner with friends is made a lot easier with group calendar.

I suppose what I'm saying is that more people now have access to wireless Internet and we're at a point where we are comfortable with adapting it to our lives. In fact, I'm pretty comfortable with watching my NBA games on my iPhone.

Being able to do that isn't all that special anymore.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...