Sunday, May 23, 2010

Creating a Campaign: Driving and Texting/Talking

I caught my aunt talking on the phone while driving. My cousin was speaking with her on the phone and within five minutes, my aunt pulled up in her car.

Driving while talking, texting, or anything else is something that I've preached strongly against. It's been a while since I've seen a lot of publicity regarding this issue.

I think this is a grand opportunity for handset developers, retailers, and wireless providers create a public campaign regarding mobile and safety. It isn't simply about using the mobile safely.

There are other issues like safe disposal of mobile devices and batteries. More significantly, very few people recycle their digital devices and we're not just talking about cellphones.

So come on, people. This is a great opportunity to serve the public and keep both users and the environment safe.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...