Thursday, May 6, 2010

Purpose For Location Apps

I have been using Foursquare for a couple of months on a regular basis now. It's great that I can check into some locations and blast this on to Twitter and Facebook.

But I have yet to find a purpose. I know what the purpose of Boomtown, Foursquare, and Yelp is but I am talking about a purpose that serves me, the user.

Privacy issues aside, I am hoping these services will eventually offer services and maybe coupons or discounts to users based on their locations.

Again, I am searching for a purpose. I hope one of these location services breaks out and really offer people a reason to sign on and share where they are.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:W Washington Blvd,Los Angeles,United States

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...