Monday, June 28, 2010

Green: Contacted Solar City For Lease And Consultation

I read an article with Money from CNN about Solar City. I'm sure I've also read other posts about them in the past but I finally decided to do something about it.

I went to their website and requested a free consultation for solar leasing. I suppose the way it works is that I would get power from the solar panels installed by Solar City guys.

I'll have more to say about it after the consultation whenever it is and I'm very excited about it. I'm not a green nut but like everyone else, we have our ideals about conservation and waste. And this is more than just feeling good about ourselves. We have a responsibility to the future generation and legacy of what our generations gave to the world.

How does a solar lease from Solar City work? From my understanding, I think it's a balancing act between actual power use and the lease. I'm going to explore the site for more information and come back when I found out more. But I encourage you to take a look at it.

Here's a video from CNN about Solar City and concept of solar leasing.



More at Solar City and Money.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...