Friday, June 18, 2010

T-Mobile's new "4G Speed" 3G Network: Anyone Feeling It?

Yesterday, I checked and many new cities are live with the faster HSPA+ network.


So has anyone experienced the faster love from T-Mobile? Personally, I've yet to see anything. As a matter of fact, I wonder if it has anything to do with the Android 2.1 that I installed in my G1.


Who can blame me since HTC has given up on the G1ers. Still I love to know if anyone else might have seen faster download speeds since T-Mobile flip the switch on for the 21Mbps network.


Here are the cities that should be seeing faster 3G speeds:
  • Los Angeles; Dallas; Atlanta; Houston; Seattle; Tampa and Orlando, Fla.; Pittsburgh; Charlotte, Greensboro, and Winston-Salem, N.C.; Oklahoma City and Tulsa, Okla.; New Orleans; and Charleston, S.C
Also, this should take us to the map for T-Mobile's coverage but it's been down for a while now. What gives?  here's the original press release.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...