Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Toy Story 3 And Owls

If you don't know this, it's been 11 years since Toy Story 2. That's how Steve Jobs likes to do it. Until they were okay with the whole story and graphics, Pixar was not going to do a Toy Story 3. Imagine had Disney produced a straight-to-video version like ousted CEO Michael Eisner (he did make Disney a force to be reckoned with) wanted.

But as I was trying to find the show-times to take my nephew to watch the movie this weekend, I came across "Legend of the Guardians Owls of Ga'Hoole". I thought "wow, first penguins and now owls". Well, it's by the same folks who brought us "Happy Feet".  And I like "Happy Feet".

Here are a couple of trailers. One for Toy Story 3 and the other for Owls. Enjoy. Definitely need to catch both movies, my fellow mobile warriors!



Toy Story 3 opens this weekend! Owls will be released September 24, 2010.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...