Sunday, March 27, 2011

Creating a Mobile Warrior's Cafe

It's my dream that some day, I'll be able to own my own cafe. Actually, it had been a dream of mine to own a superstore like Borders but given how that has turned out, I've had to scale down my plans.

Nevertheless, I still have ambitions of coming up with a coffee shop of sort for mobile warriors to be able to "jack" in whenever they like and work on their homework, the next Google, or just want relax and leisurely enjoy their ebooks.

More at Greenjava.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod touch

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...