Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Movie: Ghost Recon

Today's Friday movie is the trailer for Ghost Recon.  I used to play this game with friends until, well, I got so sick, I just had to go lie down and fall asleep.

Obviously, this game is much better than the version I played with years ago but, hey, when you stink at first person shooter, you stink no matter how much better the graphics has become.

I must say, the trailer is very intense.  It could just be enough to get me to consider giving it a try...even if I do happen to get sick again.  Could be worth it.



Have a great weekend!  Come back this weekends for more updates and rants!

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...