Friday, March 30, 2012


This is not this Friday’s movie clip.  But I do want to share this before I post it later on this evening.

See, I can’t stand the movie Titanic.  3D or otherwise.  And worse, the annoying theme.  Well, I’m glad I’m not alone.  I have on my side the co-star in the movie, Kate Winslet.

Kate hates the freaking song too!  So much that it makes her wanna throw up!

Here’s the clip to prove it.  Enjoy!




Note:  Celebrity crap isn’t something we get into but in this case, it’s an exception.

Another note:  I was not a Winslet fan for obvious reasons but I am now!

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...