Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Social: Stupid Media Gets Punked Again with Fake iPhone Case With Cupholder

I think I'm gonna start writing more about how stupid some people working in the media really are.  It could get old but with some of the stupidity, well, it maybe not.  There is one saying that I like to remind myself from time to time if I think I've gotten ahead of myself.  And that is there is always someone smarter than you.

Well, that may be so but this is equally true:  there is always some more stupid than the last media/press person you pointed out.

Take this retractable cup holder built into an iPhone case.  When I first saw the headline and briefly glanced at the picture, I immediately move on.  I thought it was the stupidest thing ever.  I didn't know if it was even real or just a concept to gauge interests in the thing.

According to techdirt, our Los Angeles Times write a serious piece about it.  But the thing is if they had taken even a moment to Google it, they would have known right away this "uppercup" thing was a joke.  A joke.

Like "ha-ha".  The posts are still there if you want to read just how stupid some of these writers/reporters are.



No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...