Thursday, March 28, 2013

Scary Japanese Horro Movies Over Done? Here's Another That Looks Very Promising

Source:  Bloody Disgusting.

It's been a while since I've seen a horror movie from Japan or an American reboot of one.  Simply, because I'm a chicken and without people to watch it with, well, I think that kinda says a lot about other chickens I call my friends.

Here's a new one from the maker of Ringu, the original Japanese version of the US movie The Ring, called The Complex.

Suffice to say, when you hear scratching noises coming from in your bedroom wall from the apartment next door where an old creepy man lives, you get the frak out of there.  Forget your gears and the security deposit.  It ain't worth it.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...