Wednesday, March 13, 2013

This Blows: No American Pope, First South American Pope, Other No European Popes

Source:  Washington Post.

I'm not Catholic but I was still very disappointed that we're not getting an American pope this time around.  I don't get it.  We've got a lot of elected officials who are Catholic.  Even an American president.  Our current vice-president is Catholic.  My brother's family too.  Given our history with the Catholic Church, I thought it was time.

This time.  Now.

Still, I guess it takes a while for these things to happen.  Maybe not even in my life time.  The WP has a list of non-European popes.  Pope Francis I would be the first South American pope.

What do you think, America?  Did we get robbed?

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...