Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Xbox One: Three OS Under the Hood - Seems Like Two Too Many

I don't know how many OS Playstation 4 has but I'm guess it probably only has one.  And I'm guessing Apple TV, the closest competitor Apple has to the One, and Q, Google's Android based device, all have just one OS.

One has three (CNET).

I think Microsoft unnecessarily made it more complex which I hope doesn't influence future developments.  It feels like Microsoft is going all in because of its competitors may or may not do and try to out think them.

I think the CNET post was being kind and giving us Microsoft's talking points.  I'll still get it but I wonder though...

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...