Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Security: Leave The Hacking Or Online Hoaxes To The Professionals

Source:  NBC.

I came across this story about a Harvard student who called in a bombing hoax just because he didn't want to take an exam to a class which I presume he was not doing well in.

Based on the story, it sounded like he did not know what he was doing.  Maybe he googled what he needed to do but neglected to heed any step to cover his track.  Personally, I'm not versed in any of these things.  I can barely keep my own privacy in check from Facebook and others.

So, my advice to would be hackers or hoaxers who don't know what they are doing.  Don't.  Face the music, learn from whatever fail or debacle as a life lesson, and try to make sure you don't repeat your mistake.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...