Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Screw My Diet, Trying this Mozzarella-Encased Doritas Tonight

Source:  Buzzfeed.

Kevin told Yahoo! that they taste like queso dip and that he thought they'd be crunchier than they were.

Anything else that needs to be said?!  Okay, I've got Doritos at home so I only need cheese and breading or whatever it's called.  I'll show the guys at Whole Foods what I need and I'm sure they'll be able to help me.

I've been very good about my diet and workout.  Time for a little rewards.  I have been holding off until I find something worth it and THIS IS IT!

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...