Monday, February 15, 2010

New "We Are The World" Video -25th Anniversary

You probably know by now that there is a new version of "We Are The World", 25th anniversary edition, that is trying to raise money for the Haiti earthquake relief effort.

But I think I still like the old version better. Still, I think this is worthy effort. I will be downloading this from iTunes.

Here's the official video. Enjoy.



The old version is more solemn while this one is a bit more upbeat. Still, I like it. I only hoped they had included more of the original performers.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...