Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Running Java VM 2-3X Faster

From Engadget, a Swiss developer has created a faster run-time machine that is up to 3 times faster than what Google has created for the Android OS.

More than that, it also goes easy on the battery, complete compatibility with Android apps and works on a plethora of chips.

I'll let the techs among you sort this out. So long as I get it in my next Android device, I don't care where it comes or how it got into my phone. Faster, longer battery life.

Of course, this is about Java so it can be ported to other platforms as well. Let's hope so.

More at Engadget.

No comments:

Apple Should Prepare to Leave China (There Is Still Time To Execute Such A Plan)

At first glance, you might think that the title of this article is a clickbait considering that China is the second biggest economy in the w...